Mafi Mushkila Ltd
Mafi Mushkila is a leading provider of datacentre related services to all market sectors. From a simple server installation to the project management of the design, construction and migration of a mega-datacentre; Mafi Mushkila has the expertise to deliver the solution on time, within budget with the minimum impact to operational services. Being vendor agnostic allows us to select the best products, services and solutions that satisfy our customers’ requirements.
Our services include:
- Customer requirements development
- Site risk assessment and selection
- Co-ordination and management of architects, mechanical and electrical designers, engineers, installers and commissioning teams on behalf of the client
- Input to the overall design, design support and fit out
- Infrastructure supplier and materials selection and provisioning
- IT infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Rack and equipment, containment, power and data distribution layout design
- Infrastructure fit out including racks, structured cabling, patching, power distribution, KVMs in advance of migration
- IT distributed, midrange, mainframe, network, SAN, disk and tape infrastructure installation, relocation and consolidation
- Data centre review, audits and recovery
- Data centre testing (including heat load hire)
- Air sampling
- Hark Disk and optical disk destruction
- Datacentre relocation
- End of life equipment shut down, dismantling, disposal and facility shut down
- Recycling of equipment, infrastructure and waste materials
A major Dublin based insurance company intended to consolidate into a single corporate head office within the city centre. This necessitated the construction of a new datacentre and migration of IT services to it (mainly IBM I and pSeries servers).
A major UK based insurer was implementing a new 2,250m2 datacentre with average capacity of 1,500W/m2 (power / cooling). Approximately 50% of cooling capacity was to be delivered by traditional Room Air Conditioning Units (RACU). Energy efficiency was a priority.
A global blue chip company wished to reduce Mainframe operational costs by consolidating the mainframe workload of their French subsidiary into it's existing UK based mainframe estate.
A major insurer was implementing a new datacentre to replace an existing 20-year old datacentre that was constructed to approximately 400W/m2. The new facility was planned to take approximately 36-months to deliver.
Over the course of many projects, Mafi Mushkila have proved themselves consistently able to deliver datacentre projects to challenging deadlines within agreed budgets. Their high quality contribution has produced a strong business relationship founded on mutual respect and trust which I consider to be essential for this type of work to be successful. Dr Ian Butterworth, Executive Director and CIO, Aviva UK Life
The Mafi Mushkila team have carried out several datacentre migrations and equipment installations on behalf of TCL. The team are enthusiastic, well trained and experienced. We have been extremely pleased with the quality of the work carried out by the Mafi Mushkila team and would not hesitate to recommend them. Trevor Tucker, Data Centre Operations Director, Tata